Friday, July 4, 2008

Days

Today is just my 4th working day. Everything is on going, on working, on housing chores, on Yoga-ing? on swimming? on, on, on, all go well and smoothly, fortunately.

Got to know ms.lau, ms soh, ms howe, jy, 'li juan', rin and many more, mores. we all re just same department in a pretty huge office. and certainly i just loved the environment, and everyone of them. they're really e kindest n nicest kind of ppl. but not too happy in so earlier, as they haven't showed their color yet, am i thinking too much?!? but anyhow, be more alert, and cautious better.

I have been staying in melaka for a week more, that's not too much time or too less time. a week, a week, just enjoying here, loving every single thing here, just loving it dearly.

As usual called back home once a day, missing my babe Xavier pretty much. now he could talk a lot with us and understand what we talked to him, he's damn cute, and my dad always says' we must nurture him positively in any state. that's true, i agree with my dearest dad.

I realised that i spent more time on doing house chores, and made me so tiring esp my physically. and always turn in very late night, and almost in a midnight. that's really not good, i gotta change this bad habit, still, wake up in e early morning ard 7 sth, really really unwilling to wake up so early, this is why i love sleeping in e early morning. love snoozing also, really bad on this!! change, change and change. Late evening, i need to prepare dinner for everybody - zen, uncle and bee bro. like yesterday, i cooked eggs with many tiny tomatoes, 莲藕soup with nuts, and fried 白鲳鱼. he he, am i an amazing cook? really. uncle of cos is an amazing cook if compared with me, but nvm since i'm still learning... learning...

to be continued

No comments: