Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Indeed it is and I love December because of it. The Christmas and New Year holidays have always struck a chord in me. It’s the time of the year most people spend with their families and loved ones, when relatives from far and wide sometimes return home to join in the festivities.

I spent this Christmas eve at Portuguese Settlement in Malacca. It was not really fun, but the feeling of mine was very peaceful and sweet as zen was around together with me...

It’s the time of the year to catch up on what has happened to the year that has passed and what is coming soon to dawn in the coming year. So far 2008 has been good to me, both personally and professionally. Hopefully, there will be lots of changes in 2009 in both aspects of my life. My philosophy to change! Change may be good sometimes, yes, sometimes it might push us a step back as well. However, if we add a little optimism to the change, it might work out for a better also.

So here’s wishing everyone of my friends a positive mind, an open heart and lots of joy and happiness in your life for the coming year. Have a blessed Christmas and a fabulous New Year!

No comments: